11.16.2010

Day Two-The meaning behind your blog name.

See here. It's really not that clever or interesting. Just a name. :) I have been thinking about changing it though to a more married blog type of name. Since I am, you know, married. It's a little selfish of me to keep this blog all about me. But wait...isn't that what blogs are for?

Anyway...I have been wracking (racking? wracking.) my brain for good names for a blog about a girl who got married but still mostly writes about herself. Hmmmm. Might be a tough one. If you have a good suggestion, leave it in the comments.

2 comments:

Ande said...

Um no. Don't change it! Travis doesn't need a shared title, right Travis? If you do decide to change it to something that includes Travis I vote you do something totally inappropriate :)

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

I think you should really change it to "The girl that got married but still writes about herself."
or do something cute like "Tye-Dyed and fohawked." or "He had me at Tye-Dye" (instead of he had me at hello) or "He bought me chacos"
cause that was cute of him and kind of a moment.
hmmm those are pretty cute.