11.23.2010

Day Eight-Short Term Goals For This Month and Why.

Goals for November/December:


  • Learn to play one song on the piano.
  • It's just as easy to be positive as it is to be negative.
  • Make dinner more and learn some new recipes.
  • Get good grades this semester!
  • Take more pictures.
  • See Harry Potter. 
  • Not gain back the lbs I lost over the weekend.
  • Put my phone down more and be present.
  • Make a scrapbook.
  • Hang up pictures.
  • Get a Christmas tree and decorate it.
  • Send out cute Christmas cards.
  • Watch Elf at least seventeen more times. :)

2 comments:

Haueter Family said...

yes.. see harry potter!!!

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

Harry Potter rocked my world! So good. Wish we could have all seen it together.
Also I'm with you with the lost lbs. Thanksgiving is going to kill me I can already tell.