11.19.2010

Day Three-A picture of you and your friends.

This is Annie. She's my cousin/sister/best friend/side kick/confidante/comrade...... She has taught me so much and I love her. She won't be reading this anytime soon since she' about to head to Argentina! We have fun together and fight a lot and laugh until we cry.



Chloe, Andrea, Betsey, Bekah, Annie. When we were little we were always just called, the girls. We loved playing together at reunions and whenever we could be together. I have learned a lot from these girls and love them all so much.


Please ignore the blurry photo. These girls are my frooms. Froommates. We were friends and roommates. We had some great times. And some horrible times with our crazy roommates that we didn't really like and we may or may not have been slightly scared of them. We loved cupcakes and pixie sticks. We didn't love going to class. I mean, it was summer. Why would we go to class when we could go float the canal or go cliff jumping? 


We begged the summer to stay and allow us to soak up a few more drops. We thanked the summer and rocked it out all weekend in the beautiful Moses Lake. 




And then Kylie moved away. And then Courtney got married. Followed by me, Kylie and Kels. It happens. :)



Oh family. What is there to say. This is one of the more recent pictures of our whole family and includes all of us except for the newest edition, baby Sonora. We are a tight knit group and our best friends are each other. I feel really really lucky to have a family like them. 



You're thinking...wait isn't this supposed to be a picture of you and your friends? Well if you look closely I am in the reflection. I think. :) These two girls are my sisters. And two of my best friends. I love them and I count myself as one of the lucky ones. Oh and my mom is on the left. She's pretty cool too. 


I mean, there just really are no words.

This pretty much sums it up.

3 comments:

Haueter Family said...

Oh bets!! love the post... miss those days. Growing up is lame... besides the husbands part. :) we need to have another reunion soonish?? probably not. maybe summer?

Kate said...

I am wearing that shirt right now. The navy-ish, shade one that was Jamie's. :) xo

Jenilee said...

Cute pictures!