12.09.2010

Day Ten

Songs you listen to when you are Happy:


Vampire Weekend-Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Matt Costa-Sunshine
Feist-I Feel It All
The Temper Trap-Sweet Disposition
Starf*****-Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second
She and Him-Why Do You Let Me Stay Here
Hall and Oates-You Make My Dreams


Sad:
Snow Patrol-You Could Be Happy
Death Cab-Plans album...the whole thing takes me back to a really sad/weird time in my life
Coldplay-Fix You
Adele-Tired
Amanda Seyfried-Little House (have you seen dear john? rip out my heart and stomp on it.)
Kate Nash-Foundations


Hyped/songs I like to jam out to:
MIA-Paper Planes
Michael Buble-Just Haven't Met You Yet
Pink-Raise Your Glass






It's finals week which means I have a cold. Every. semester. It's so annoying! Ugh! I only have a few finals left though so that's something. The end is in sight! 




What do you think of the new layout? 

1 comment:

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

Oh my goodness Bets I love the new layout! Makes me so happy. Way to be cute and "grown up."
I love all those songs listed. Particulary the sad songs. Sometimes I wish I was a little less happy so I could jam out to those melancholy songs fully:) also Paper Airplanes will always remind of you, me, and court. Mostly cause we danced to it but also Court's comment when it first came out "when I listen to this song it makes me feel like I'm high."
Love you!