5.04.2010

I sat down to write a post....

And I have no words. I keep writing and then backspace backspace backspace. So I'm just going to do some pictures....

This is the last few weeks of my life in photography.

We moved. I hate moving.












We had a LOT of birthday parties.
Ava
Mom
Ellie
Chelsea
Ben
Jen
Joes
Grandma
Travis
Dad
Livvy
Nat




Travis says I paint my nails way too much.
He is probably right. :)















Did I mention it's been raining like crazy?
I could ride my bike to work but it's a little on the cold side for that. Hello?! I thought it was may!









That's it for now. Ill be back later with some other news. :)

3 comments:

Every Little Counts said...

you've just inspired me to paint my nails... i'm loving all of these fun colors!

Kelsey and Jon Edwards said...

Sit Down and Write again!

Unknown said...

Oh great! I don't think you're a stalker :) How do you think I even found RVA? From jumping around on other people's blogs :) Maybe we should do one of the projects together!