11.03.2008

Where are they all going??

Ok so I totally do NOT get how to run this thing yet..so please bear (bare?) with me. The post that I was trying to write earlier was meant to poke fun at all the mindless students walking around campus with their blackberry pearls glued to their ears or nano headphones blowing out their eardrums. But now I have moved on to something else to talk about. Shock I know but oh well!

As I am sure all of you know...if not..wow...but today is a big day for America.
The election.
I have chosen not to vote today because personally I already know who is going to be the president and I don't feel like my vote is going to count at this point. All I know is...whoever is our next president has obviously convinced approximately half of the country to vote for him and that should be good enough. We have to support whoever is chosen or we are just not being good Americans. So lets just be nice and say good job. Welcome to the White House. That's all. I have to go study for a dang test.

Also...I got a haircut today. And my hairdresser is pregnant. So now I have to schedule my appointments around her morning/sometimes not morning sickness. Yikes...but SO exciting for her!

1 comment:

Chatty Natty said...

Ah quit listening to Joes and exercise your right to vote (even if you don't think it will make a difference). Glad to have u here.